It is very important to detect syphilis in time to start treatment. In the case of pregnant women, it is essential not to transmit it to the fetus. Learn more about some natural antibiotic remedies that can help in this article.
To fight naturally against syphilis, there are natural remedies with antibiotic properties. Unlike other sexually transmitted diseases, this disorder is curable. However, it is essential that it be treated in time.
Learn more about this disease and the most appropriate natural remedies to treat it without risk of side effects in this article.
What is syphilis?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that can also be transmitted from a mother to her fetus.
Its origin is a bacterium called Treponema Pallidum. This bacterium causes ulcerous skin lesions on the penis, vagina, anus, rectum, lips or mouth.
Although it is not serious, it must be treated to prevent it affecting the heart, brain or other organs.
The problem in fighting syphilis is that its symptoms may go unnoticed. So, many people could have this disease without knowing it.
However, in case of doubt, you can pass the tests because its diagnosis is simple. In addition, antibiotic treatment is very effective.
One of the most serious forms of syphilis occurs when a woman suffering from this disease is pregnant. The fetus can be infected with the placenta or at the time of delivery. Therefore, medical monitoring is essential at all times.
• Sometimes babies are born without symptoms, but they can also have rashes on the palms or soles of the feet.
• Later, more serious symptoms may be deafness or deformities of the nose or teeth.
Natural remedies to fight against syphilis
1. Treatment of Tibetan garlic
Garlic can be the ideal alternative to conventional antibiotics, which can cause a harmful alteration of our intestinal bacterial flora.
This medicinal food has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. It is therefore an excellent remedy to fight all types of pathogens and, secondarily, to eliminate toxins from the body.
For garlic to have its healing properties, you must consume it raw.
Those who can not eat it this way can buy capsules or perform the famous Tibetan garlic treatment. This method allows you to consume concentrated garlic gradually, so that your body can tolerate it at best. You must follow the procedure strictly and completely.
2. Guava and honey smoothie
Vitamin C is a powerful remedy for syphilis and other diseases caused by bacteria such as tuberculosis. In addition, it has the merit of strengthening the immune system, so it helps us strengthen our defenses and prevent this infectious disease.
At home, you can make a vitamin C-rich smoothie made from guava, one of the richest fruits in this nutrient.
• Although citrus is distinguished by its content in this vitamin, guava contains up to four times more.
• For this reason, if you take it for at least a week, you will benefit from its antibiotic properties.
• In addition, you can soften it with honey to further multiply its powerful effects.
3. Green tea, cat’s claw and licorice tea
If you want to fight syphilis with medicinal infusions, we recommend that you take a combination of medicinal plants for at least 15 days. You can mix these three natural ingredients:
• Green tea: Green tea is an ancient antioxidant medicinal plant that strengthens the immune system. It is very effective at preventing and treating infections caused by bacteria, while preventing the aggravation of any disease.
• Cat’s Claw: Cat’s Claw is considered a natural antibiotic because of its ability to strengthen your body’s defenses.
• Liquorice: Licorice is distinguished by its high antibacterial power. However, for people who have high blood pressure, you should not consume liquorice or take medication without consulting your doctor first.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.