Shell Undergraduate Scholarships For Nig. 2016/2017 How to Apply
SHELL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIAN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS 2016/2017
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is offering scholarships to Second year Nigerian students in all Nigerian universities.
About Shell Scholarship: The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited Scholarship Scheme offers the second year students in all Nigerian universities have the opportunity to study. This scholarship program will be awarded to successful students for full duration of their courses.
The Scholarship is in two categories;
1) The National Merit Award (NM): This is open to all Nigerians.
2) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): This is for Nigerians who are Indigenous of Shell Operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers state.
To Be Eligible For shell scholarship application:
– Applicants must be Nigerian students.
– Applicants must be second year students enrolled in an accredited course at a NUC approved Nigerian university.
– Applicants must have a minimum of seven O’Level credits, including Mathematics and English.
– Applicants must have minimum grade rating of 2.5 at the time of application.
– All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts for appropriate communication at all times.
– Applicants who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.shellnigeria.com and provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following items:
- I) A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (ie jpeg format, not more than 200 kilobytes).
- II) University or JAMB (UTME or Direct Entry) Letter Admission; Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores.
III) ‘O’ Level Result (s) and ‘A’ Level / OND / NCE Result (s) whichever is applicable.
- IV) Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
*** Applicants for the Operational Area Awards must upload scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- I) The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- II) The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC). The letters should be addressed to; The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.
The deadline application for the shell scholarship application form 2016/17 is on 2nd December 2016.
For more information on how to apply, visit the Shell Website
Share your views about Shell Undergraduate Scholarships, ask questions, and any useful hints about the organization or its recruitment process in the comment section below.