United African States (UAS) | AFRICANS’RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RESTORATION OF AFRICA HAS BEGUN OCTOBER 20, 2016 -www.uasgov.com
United African States (UAS) | AFRICANS’RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RESTORATION OF AFRICA
THE UNITED AFRICAN STATES CONSTITUTION RATIFICATION CONVENTION IN ACCRA, GHANA THE MESSAGE BY PROF. BRIMMY ABRAHAM U. OLAGHERE, EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT FOR THE NEW ERA FOR AFRICANS’RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RESTORATION OF AFRICA HAS BEGUN OCTOBER 20, 2016.
The world’s human beings were made to believe that Africans in Africa and Africans in diaspora were good but, they are not good enough to be treated as equal human beings. Africans were good enough to be enslaved and kept in animistic servitude. Africans were bought and sold to themselves. Cameroon was sold to France by German; but, from whom or which country sold Cameroon to Germany? The Europeans terrorized Africans and divided Africa into villages and made begging nations out of them.
Those Europeans nations taught the Africans their own Europeans’ languages and not one European nation made the mistake to teaching its own people any African native language. The Europeans never told the world how they had used the Africans to fight the Europeans tribal wars and how the Africans were used to reconstruct and rebuilt the whole Europe before, during and after their first and second world wars without paying compensation to the Africans.
After the Europeans’ nations had granted the Africans their dysfunctional independence to African nations, the Europeans were still getting and using Africa’s hard, soft mineral resources and raw materials for free; to support their economic development and industries at the expense of the Africans. Some African-nation-states are still paying tax to French Government and France do not allow the Africans to employ themselves or engage in business to create jobs for economic growth and development.
During the Era of Africa’s recovery from colonialist into dysfunctional independence beset by geopolitical socioeconomics entrapment of pre-emptive programs has come to deserved end. The African-nation-states went through many undesirable ordeals of civil wars which were sponsored by the same colonial masters fostered and paid for by expensive unrests, calamities and unneeded and undesirables of retrogressions and deprivations.
United African States (UAS) | AFRICANS’RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RESTORATION OF AFRICA HAS BEGUN OCTOBER 20, 2016 -www.uasgov.com
United African States (UAS) | AFRICANS’RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RESTORATION OF AFRICA-The worst Africa’s living enemy is the colonialists who built for and maintain anti-trust for the Africans. Still, most of the African leaders are suffering from self-trust deficit syndromes. Bad enough is the fact that the young Africans have nothing really good to learn about leadership examples to inherit from their present African leaders. Rather, most of the African leaders are selfish, materialistic, importers-consumers [NOT] producers and worst still, they do not learn how to use what nature-God had given to Africa to get what the Africans need and want for the Africans. The New Era of Africans’ responsibility for the reclamation and restoration of all Africannation States as [UNITED AFRICAN STATES] has begun. Where Africa and the Africans are going from here is a functional responsibility of the Africans both at home and in Diaspora. What we need and want for all African nation-states under the auspices of Federated United African States [UAS] is a functional responsibility of all Africans’ response to the 6ws:
What do the Africans need and want? The Africans need and want love, peace and prosperity; to live in love with themselves; to stay in peace with one another; to work and create wealth, distribute wealth among and between all for all to bear prosperity:
Where are Africa and the Africans going? Africa and the Africans are going to the same destination where all human beings are going with equality in character and content without deprivations, dehumanization, suffering/cheating by those who had mutated from African race anymore; never to be enslaved ever again by man; to restore what nature and God has bless Africa and the Africans with; to use what the Africans have to get what Africans need and want to be produced by the Africans:
When do Africa and the Africans need and want all value added needs and wants? Africa and the Africans need and want all non-neutral factors of production of socioeconomics of all value added now;
Why do Africa and the Africans need and want equality, love, peace and socioeconomic prosperity? Because Africa and the Africans have suffered more than enough. Africans have been hated, dehumanized, enslaved, betrayed, used to fight Euro-tribal wars; kept in Euro-servitude for more than 2,000 years; kept uncompensated; humiliated belittled and treated as unequalled human beings; and denied equal human rights deserved by all African race. For these self-evidence facts, Africa and the Africans have suffered enough. Africa and the Africans need and want equality, love and peace, prosperity; geopolitical and socioeconomics freedom, equality in all world affairs now:
- Who? who will provide or supply Africa and the Africans the deserved equality, love, peace, progress and prosperity? Africa and the Africans will provide Africa and the Africans love, peace, progress and prosperity they need and want for themselves by themselves; because the Africans have the capacity to perform and ability to produce what they need and want; the Africans have means, resources, raw 3 materials, the human population and the blessing by God to create for themselves; to work with all Africa’s friendly nations for mutual benefits to achieve their desired results:
For whom do Africa and the Africans need and want equality, love, peace, progress and prosperity? Africa and the Africans need and want equality, love, peace, progress and prosperity for Africa’s children, this and the generations yet unborn; so that those generations will not blame this generation for failure to use what they have to create and leave equality of love, peace, progress and prosperity for all in the affairs of the world; because the Africans in this generation has the means, capacity and ability to produce what is needed, where it is needed; when it is needed; why it is needed; who needed it and for whom it is needed.
How do the Africans got here and by what means? How do the Africans intend to get there?
How do Africa and the Africans intend to get there with what means and methods is the functional responsibility of the whole global ethnic African race. What the Africans must do now and how to do it with who is the choice the Africans must make.
The New Africa’s World [NAW] has accepted this huge challenge to effect a change, not just a change, but, a change for deserved and desired change because the global ethnic African Race is the world. The Era of the New Africa’s World [NAW] for the global ethnic African race to reclaim their self-identification, self-liberation, emancipated and integrated has arrived with this generation. We know who we are.
The African Diasporans are the same Africans who are returning home with equal privilege to carry and equal rights to claim in the affairs of Africa and in the affairs of the world are:
African Americans are dual citizens of Africa in United States of America [USA]
- African-Indians are dual citizens of Africa in India nation:
- African-Chinese are dual citizens of Africa in China nation:
- African-Russian are dual citizens of Africa in Russia nation:
- African-Europeans are dual citizens of Africa in European Union:
- African-Arabians are dual citizens of Africa in Arabian Nations:
- African-Indonesians are dual citizens of Africa in Indonesia nation:
- African-Asians are dual citizens of Africa in Asian Group of Nations:
- African-Australians are dual citizens of Africa in Australia:
- According to the United Nations’ last population sensors, the Africans out of 7.2 billion people of human beings in the world.
There are 4.9 billion among them, are Africans among them. That is, in every living three  human beings in the world, two of them are Africans. Over 80% of known minerals resources and raw materials deposited and they are from Africa. Yet, Africans are the poorest in the world and the Africans lacks economic development. Why? Why?? Why???
Africans and African-Americans intellectual giants met in New York January 9, 1994; to look into future of the needs and wants of the global ethnic African race as the world changes. We decided to establish the New Africa’s World nation [NAWN]. We resolved that all African descendants must return to Africa as dual citizens of Africa; with privilege to carry and full rights to claim in the affairs of Africa and the world’s nations.
And the ways-means and methods were identified. I was mandated to provide the affricative logistic systems approach, ways, means, methods and leadership. After the African leaders unanimously adopted the dual citizenship of Africa; for all Africans in diaspora, it became to change the NAWN name to ‘‘United African Diasporan State’’ as the six region of African Union.
The UADS’ Executive Council and leaders resolved to restructure the world map to identify where the African race are and divided the whole world into nine (9) Regions wherein there are Africans. Acting with the audacity of my mandate by the United African Diasporan State, I organized the famous MILLION-MAN match by African-Americans in October 16, 1995 in Washington DC as clarion call for the potential African-Americans first elected President of the United States of America. Senator Barack Obama emerged.
Under the aegis of UADS as the Executive President, we organized the first ever, a Summit of Africans and African descendants in Washington, DC, USA in March 3, 2003. The Summit was attended by over ten thousand [10,000] delegates from 66 countries. The Summit adopted a Resolution which established the New Africa’s World Bank [NAW-BANK]; with authorized of 999, 000,000,000 Billion shares. The shares were classified into A, B, C and D inclusively.
THE BUILDING OF UNITED AFRICAN STATES [U.A.S]
The idea for the building of the United African States was started when the strategic plan for African Continental Tolls [ACTS] infrastructures development 100 Years’ Master Plan was prepared. When the design was completed, I submitted it to the Africa’s Economic Community [AEC] Commission which considered it and approved it since 1998.
The prudent efforts needed for Africa’s socioeconomics recovery plan of action for Africa and the restoration of Africa’s economic development building in Africa was commenced. In 1997, I wrote letter of transmittal of ACTS Master Plan and I requested President William Jefferson Clinton of USA Government for the endorsement of the ACTS Master Plan. In his response, he told me that his Administration was working hard to provide the Africans the tools they need to make better living for their life.
To buttress his support for the ACTS 100 Years’ Master Plan, his Administration in few days later, established the first of its kind, U.S. Africa’s Infrastructures’ Development [USAID] Fund with $350 million Dollars in August, 1998; and placed its management under the USA’s Overseas Private Investment Corporation [OPIC] which is a USA Government’s Agency. President George Walker Bush added $3.8 Billion Dollars to the USAID FUND. Without hesitation, President Barack Obama on June 11, 2008, added $66.5 Billion Dollars to the USAID FUND.
Upon my request I asked all the world leaders to establish their own nation’s Africa’s Development Fund in August 5, in year 2005. It was only China Government which asked me to submit my proposal with the draft of the Article of the Fund. I wrote the drafted Article: Tilted “CHINA AFRICA’S DEVELOPMENT FUND” and I attached the ACTS 100 Tears’ Master Plan to it. Within three (3) years later, the China Government established: “CHINA AFRICA’S DEVELOPMENT FUND [CHAD-FUND]” with $5 Billion US Dollars. In February, 2014, the CHAD-FUND has risen to $30 Billion U.S. Dollars. With In-kind reciprocation, the mandated members of the United African States [UAS] National Executive Council [NEC] have awarded Exclusivity Contracts from the ACTS 100 Years’ Master Plan to:
- USA Government was awarded irrevocable and irreversible enabling exclusivity CONTRACTS by the UAS’ National Executive Council [NEC]. The contracts enabled the USA Private Sector to participate fully and completely in the implementation and execution of ACTS projects. That is, all the tools, machines, equipments, materials [non-Africans made] and technical support needed or required to be used for the implementation and execution of the CONTRACTS awarded to the USA Government must be [MADE IN USA] only. The USAID-FUND must be invested in the NEW AFRICA’S WORLD BANK [NAW-BANK]. That the USA Government will have two members in the Board of Directors of the NAW-BANK; and two (2) members of the Board of Governors of the NAW-BANK as representative to manage its investment and interest inclusively.
- CHINA Government was awarded irrevocable and irreversible enabling exclusivity CONTRACTS by the UAS’ National Executive Council [NEC]. The contracts enabled the Chinese Private Sector to participate fully and completely in the implementation and execution of ACTS projects. That is, all the tools, machines, equipments, materials [non-Africans made] and technical support needed or required to be used for the implementation and execution of the CONTRACTS awarded to the China Government must be [MADE IN CHINA] only. The CHADFUND must be invested in the NEW AFRICA’S WORLD BANK [NAW-BANK]. That the China Government will have two (2) members in the Board of Directors of the NAW-BANK; and two (2) members of the Board of Governors of the NAWBANK as its representative to manage its investment and interest inclusively.
That is, the USA and China Governments and their economic products will have direct access to the UAS market almost indefinitely. That is, at least millions of new jobs will be created every year in their economies.
THE STRATEGIC PLAN OF ACTION FOR THE RESTORATION & ERADICATION OF ILLITERACY AND POVERTY PLAGUING THE AFRICANS & AFRICAN DIASPORA
Notwithstanding the peculiarities of the African Nation-States plagued by over whelming circumstances besetting the Africans in particular and the African in diaspora in general, the NAW-BANK has accepted henceforth, Africans’ and African in diaspora’s investments with instrumental materials to acquire NAW-BANK’s shares in cash, gold, diamond, economic trees, all types of raw materials, mineral resources and rocks; and all dual citizens of Africa to invest cash and all other types of assets in the NAW-BANK. They will have direct access to all Africa’s raw materials in where ever they are; to support their industries.
THE NAW-BANK will provide interest free loans and loan guarantees. Finance all industries, trade, commerce, exports, imports and private business enterprises including:
The NAW-BANK will finance all the mining in African nation-states:
- The Free Primary and Secondary schools and general education and technical:
· Training; NAW-BANK’S FREE UNIVERSITY FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
- & PRIVATE STUDENTS FREE. Finance 90% of Healthcare and facilities:
- Finance 60% of Housing and building supplies.· Finance 100% of all infrastructures projects:
- Finance 100% of Mechanized farming and food technology:
- Finance 100% of electrical power, gas technology and Sola energy:
- Thank you for your involvement and participation in this historic convention.
Do share your views about UAS, ask questions, and any useful hints concerning the organization or her recruitment process in the comment section below.