The Nigerian Navy has released the list of successful candidates who applied for the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise.
A statement on Tuesday by Navy spokesman Captain Suleman Dahun said the list is of successful candidates after the aptitude test held nationwide on Saturday 12 August 2017.
He also said candidates, are reminded to come along with the original copies of their credentials, sporting kits and writing materials for the Exercise.
The candidates are to attend an interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary Ojo, Lagos from Friday 25 August to Saturday 15 September 2017.
The interview will include a screening exercise, verification of credentials/certificates, medical and physical tests. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four recent passport sized photographs.
The candidates are to attend in the following order of their States of origin:
- Batch A: Friday 25 August to Thursday 31 August 2017.
- Batch B: Friday 1 September to Thursday 7 September 2017.
- Batch C: Friday 8 September to Thursday 14 September 2017.
for Chief of the Naval Staff.
For more update, kindly drop your comment,email and contact below..