Jiji.ng Is Currently Recruiting Field Sales Agents 2018,Apply Now
ABOUT JIJI.NG ONLINE MARKET
Jiji is the Nigerian online market, the largest ranked online company, which represents C2C and B2C sellers in the country. At the moment, it’s the place to publish more than 800,000 ads.
JiJi.ng Online Marketplace is recruiting for the Jiji Field Sales Agents contract
- Headquarters: Lagos, Nigeria
- Location (s): • Lagos, Southwest Cities: -Yaba – Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
- Industry: • Other • Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesale
- Registration deadline: June 12, 2018
- Employment type: contract
- Salary ₦ 70,000 – ₦ 100,000 naira per year
Jiji.ng started in 2014 and has become the largest online market in Nigeria with more than 200,000 salespeople and 10 million visitors a month. We have hired over 400 of the brightest and most committed minds, all focused on one goal: bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and share in the comfort of their digital devices.
Jiji.ng is one of the few successful examples of e-commerce in Africa because of our unique business model. We are different in this; merchants do not pay commission for the sale of products and no fees are paid for the display of products on our platform. In addition, our merchants benefit from a significant increase in sales when they use our affordable high-end packages.
We are currently looking for adventurous, motivated and digital people to join our team of elite professionals as sales agents in the field. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes us the best place to build and advance your sales career.
- Acquire and register traders from different sectors: electronics, fashion, automobile, real estate, agriculture, etc.
- Sell Jiji premium services to new and existing merchants in designated areas
- Own complete sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Achieve and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales goals
What we offer
- Competitive payment structure with a target gain of 70,000 to 100,000 per month
- Uncapped commissions: the best agents regularly get 120,000 – 150,000 per month
- Clearly defined career path: Sales Agent> Team Leader> Sales Manager
- Flexible working conditions with weekly sales goals
- Success in this role can lead to career opportunities in other departments of the company
REQUIRED MIN EXPERIENCE:
0 year (s)
Diploma / OND / NCE
- Sales Techniques • Sales and Marketing Skills
- OND / Bachelor degree
- Excellent sales skills with proven ability to convert leads into active customers
- Good knowledge of the local sales area
- A keen interest in the e-commerce industry
Don`t forget to share to your friends on social media