Hanban scholarship for international students to study in China 2018
The Confucius Institute of the Sacred Heart University of the Sacred Heart invites applications for the Hanban scholarship for international students to study in China 2018. Otherwise known as the scholarship of the Confucius Institute.
This is open to non-Chinese students for the 2018/2019 academic session. Hanban Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students at the Catholic University of China, 2018.
Below, they provide a brief overview of scholarships: Confucius Institute Scholarship.
What you need to know about Confucius Institute Scholarships
Value of the reward
• University fees
• Accommodation in a double room inside a university student or a housing grant of about RMB 700 per month;
• Multi-risk insurance for foreign students in China. We recommend an additional policy.
• Monthly subsidy provided by host university for: (grant not awarded for grants 5)
o 2,500 RMB for scholarships nr. 2, nr. 3 and nr. 4
o 3,000 RMB for scholarships n. 1
Scholarships do not cover:
• Travel expenses / visa
• Accommodation other than basic campus accommodation
• All expenses not listed in the ad
Bourse is taken in:
Non-Chinese students / international students
LEVEL OF STUDIES:
Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply.
How to register
1. Create your own account on the Confucius Institute Scholarship website http://cis.chinese.cn
2. Carefully read all information on the site, including host university descriptions and their specializations;
3. Complete and download the Confucius Institute Scholarship Application Form online:
a. Indicate “Confucius Institute of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart” as a “recommendation institute”;
b. indicate Professor Elisa Maria Giunipero as “arbitrator”;
4. Download all required documentation online by May 30, 2018
The Confucius Institute of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is only required to verify that the requests are complete and comply with the requirements indicated by the Hanban.
NB: It is the responsibility of the student to complete his online registration before the deadline for submission of the application indicated below.