Vacancy at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) FCT Abuja
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes social and economic development in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FH1360) to sustain FHI’s achievements in Nigeria. AHNi currently in Abuja, Nigeria
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a three-year pilot project on the subject of early childhood education and the implementation of the FHI 360 in partnership with the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) and the Federation of Muslim Women Associations in Nigeria (FOMWAN) as part of UNICEF’s Girls Education Project Phase 3 (GEP3) with funding support from the UK Department for International Development (DFID). RANA is implemented in collaboration with the governments of Katsina and Zamfara state and aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1–3 by 200 schools and integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in the states. Due to the extension on this project, we are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
- Compliance Officer Under the direction of Senior Compliance Officer, the position holder will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Gold MS / MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in internal control functions.
- Familiarity with U.S.Governance or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (CV) and cover letter as a single MS Word document to AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Share to your friends on facebook, twitter, google +,whatsapp, ask questions, and any useful hints about the organization or its recruitment process in the section below.