www.ubagroup.com/UBA 2018 Recuritment | OND / HND / B.Sc
Application Closing Date: 15th January, 2018.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1,000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. Capital Markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Trainee
Reference #: HCM001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Human Resources
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Minimum Educational level – OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower in any related discipline
- Are you confident in taking initiative and be assertive?
- Are you creative, innovative, result oriented and self-driven?
- Do you have great Learning agility?
- Do you have 0 -2year work experience?
- Do you have OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower?
- Have you completed NYSC?
- Do you have passion for supporting people?
- Are you bi-lingual (French & English, Portuguese will be an added advantage)?
- Are you Techy and Social Media Savvy?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Share your views about UBA, ask questions, and any useful hints about the organization or its recruitment process in the comment section below.