Free Scholarship Program For Africans To School And Work Abroad At Cambridge University, World Richest Man Bill Gate Signed – Apply Now
Free Scholarship Program For Africans To School And Work Abroad
Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship program was established in October 2000 by a donation of US $ 210m from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge; This is the largest ever single donation to a UK university. Scholarships are awarded to the UK at full-time postgraduate degree in the University of Cambridge
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate *
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£ 14,900 for 12 months at the 2017-18 rate, pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare and the beginning and end of the race
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding – from £ 500 to £ 2,000, depending on the length of your race, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £ 10,120 for a first child and up to £ 4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not charge the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity / Paternity funding – should you require it, you can apply it to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth year funding for Ph.D. Scholars may be provided.
Also Check: Study in Cyprus: Near East University Full-Funded Scholarship for International Students, 2018 – Ongoing Application
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Applying to the University of Cambridge:
- Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (eg MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
Eligible Regions: Open for all (except citizens of United Kingdom)
Apply online through website application link.
Deadline Application: November 29, 2017