Nigeria the first African Country to Witness Ten (10) Years Infrastructural Development-United African States (UAS)
United African States (UAS)to Develop Nigeria for Solid 10 years
NEW NIGERIA’S TEN (10) INFRASTRUCTURAL YEARS DEVELOPMENT MASTER PLAN
When fully mechanized Agricultural-farming and Food Processing technology
2. ACTS & the Construction of the global headquarters of the New Africa’s World Bank (NAW-BANK) in Abuja, Nigeria
3. Makurdi and Asaba along the lane.
4. ACTS Roads, Highways and Fast Tracks Railway Lines Construction, 20 million Housing units and building, renovation, furnishing and transportation system to public schools for free Primary, Secondary and Technical education in Nigeria
5. To design, build and finance the twenty (20) million housing units during the 10years master plan
6. To build Twelve (12) high highway and railway lines from Lagos via Lokoja to Maiduguri.
7. To Prepare Abuja to become the financial capital of New Africa’s World by 2030
8. To create ten (10) million new job opportunities per annum for Nigeria
9. To implement the plan to end abject poverty plaguing Nigerians
10.To establish and operate the New Africa’s World Bank (NAW-BANK) in Nigeria to provide interest free loans for public and private sectors.
11. To build and build twelve (12) high highway and railway lines from Ondo State -Kogi-Kaduna-Kano to Katsina
12. To build and build twelve (12) high highway lanes from Portharcourt-Cross River-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano to Katsina
13. To build and construct national twelve (12) high highway and railway lines from Lagos-Lokoja-Maiduguri
14. To build National twelve (12) high highway and fast track railway lines from Abuja-Minna Kebbi-Zamfara.
15. To build eight (8) high highway and rail lanes from Ogun-Imo-Edo-Delta-Anambra
16. To build and build twelve (12) highways and fast track railway lines Abuja-Gombe-Borno states
17. To build and build twelve (12) high highway and railway fast track line from Abuja-Jos
18. To build and build Construct International Airport to be built in Jos
19. To build and build fifty thousand (50,000) housing units for each state of the federation.
20. To build and build (NAW-CITY in Abaji-Abuja)
21. To build and build national electric power and solar power supply system (NO POWER LOSS POLICY)
22. To construct Uzebba-Ose water-dam in Edo state
23. To build six (6) miles long deep water on Ondo-Lagoon Harbor for traders North-South shipment.
24. To build and build eight (8) thousand hospitals with modern facilities in Nigeria.
25. To establish NAW BANK University
26. To build, build, furnish equip and provide transportation system to six,000 (6,000) compulsory primary, secondary and technical schools education in Nigeria
27. To build and build fifty thousand (50,000.00) housing units for the New Africa’s World City
28. To construct and supply water dams for quality drinkable water in Nigeria
29. To build and build eight (8) lanes ring roads around, Kaduna Jos and Minna
30. Naw Bank to rehabilitates and revive all closed industries in Nigeria
AFRICAN CONTINENTAL TOLLS ONE HUNDRED (100) INFRASTRUCTURAL YEARS DEVELOPMENTAL MASTER PLAN
Fully mechanized agricultural farming and food processing technology