NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization Details
- Briefing / Sensitization of Final year students / prospective corps Member from 12th Oct to 10th Nov 2017.
- Display of list of all approved programs for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback from 12th to 15th Oct. 2017.
- Collation of Prospective Corps Members‘ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs from 12th to 15th Oct. 2017.
- Uploading of Senate / Academic Board Approved Results for Full / Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs from 16th to 21st Oct. 2017.
- Submission of Senate / Academic Board Approved Results for Full / Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs from 20th to 23rd Oct. 2017.
- On-line Registration by Foreign and Local Trained Nigerian Graduates from 24th October to 12th November 2017.
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation Officers and NYSC Help Lines / Desks officers from 23rd October to 12th November 2017.
- Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilization Dept by State Deployment and Relocation Officers from 23 October to 12th November 2017.
- Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department from 13th to 17th Nov, 2017.
- Notification / On-line Printing of Call-up Letters / Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I) from 17th to 20th Nov, 2017.
- Online Printing of Deployment Disposal by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) from 18th to 21st Nov, 2017.
- 2017 Batch B Course orientation.
Share your views about NYSC, ask questions, and any useful hints about the organization or its recruitment process in the comment section below.