Airtel job In Lagos | Technology & Customer Support Executive
Airtel Nigeria continues recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Technology & Customer Support Executive.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Looking for a candidate to fill the role of Technology & Customer Support Executive in the Networks Function. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interface Operational Support to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved within acceptable KPIs.
- Communicate all failure-service in the system to the Commercial teams and follow up until resolved.
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) to MS for all Airtel subscribers’ complaint channel or communication.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs where necessary to ensure Airtel interests are not jeopardized at all times.
Applicants must have;
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 4-year work experience in Telecoms Industry
- Technical knowledge of Network Elements like Switching systems, RAN, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS.
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network elements
- Experience in different seller marketing areas e.g Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, NSN etc.
Share your views about AIRTEL NIGERIA, ask questions, and any useful hints about the organization or its recruitment process in the comment section below.