POST UTME EXERCISE 2017/18 APPLICATION
- Visit any bank branch that is on the eTranzact PlatformNationwide
|First Bank||WEMA Bank||UBA||Access Bank||Diamond Bank Plc||GT Bank||Keystone Bank||First City Monument Bank||Heritage Enterprise Bank||Sterling Bank||Mainstreet Bank|
|Zenith Bank||Ecobank||Fidelity Bank||Union Bank||Stanbic IBTC||Skye Bank||Citi Bank||Unity Bank||Standard Chartered Bank|
- Complete a Bank Deposit Teller indicating your details:
- UTME Registration Number
- Full Name
- Note: Write your UTME Registration number and Full name correctly as it appears on Jamb Result Slip
- Instead of the account number, indicate
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For UTME Candidates) or
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For DE Candidates)
- Make a total payment of N2,000.00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges)
- In addition to the above payment, candidtaes are required to pay the sum of N3,000.00(for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking).
- Please note that full paymentfor these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after payment.
- Confirm your application payments(i.e #2000 for POST-UTME Screening and #3000 POST-UTME Past questions+Result Checking) by supplying your UTME Number and Confirmation Order Number and click on “Confirm Application Payment” one after the other
If confirmations above are successful, you will be allowed to log in to your application .
- Login with your UTME Number and fill the application form accordingly.
After filling your application form you must upload your passport and finalize your application to print your acknowledgment slip
- Please Note that your screening schedule ( that is your screening date, screening batch, screening time) will be sent to your phone number and email address via SMS and mail soonest.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be sent to email@example.com or report to our Livechat system here
Share your views about POST UTME, ask questions, and any useful hints about the organization or its recruitment process in the comment section below.