ESUT 2017/2018 | Post UTME Screening | Form Registration
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT Post UTME 2017/2018 Admission Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced – See How to Apply below;
This is inform all applicants who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam, UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, are invited to the screening exercise at the ESUT Campuses in Agbani and Enugu on the days and time indicated below:
Candidates must note the following:
- ESUT cut-off mark is 180, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
- The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
- The registration fee is N2,000 (excluding service charges).
ESUT Post UTME Screening Date (Postponed)
The ESUT Post UTME Screening exercise which was scheduled to hold on 25th to 29th September 2017 has been postponed indefinitely. Read more here.
Please check this page regularly for the new screening dates.
|DAY 1 (25/9/2017)|
DAY 2 (26/9/2017)
DAY 3 (27/9/2017)
DAY 4 (28/9/2017)
DAY 5 (29/9/2017)
COMMENCEMENT OF THE REGISTRATION:
The online registration begins on Thursday, September 14, 2017 and ends on Saturday, September 23, 2017. The website closes on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 12 midnight.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Visit the portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2017/2018 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via the Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME exam.
Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May / June) and NECO (June / July) 2017 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2017 will not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates- names on their O-Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
(a) POST-UTME screening Forms
(b) JAMB Result slip
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
(a) UTME Result Slip
(b) Entry qualification Certificate (s)
(c) Passport-Size Current Photograph.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his accurate knowledge. Should any be found to be false, he / she will consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the on-line screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who failed to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his / her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
Leonard O. Khama Registrar
Share your views about ESUT, ask questions, and any useful hints about the organization or its recruitment process in the comment section below