Latest Graduate Executive Assistant to MD at Dangote Group
Latest Graduate Executive Assistant-The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Ensure smooth running of the office of the group MD by facilitating workflow for the MD and establishing priorities in response to immediate work demands.
- Develop and draft letters, memos, or reports to communicate the MD’s decisions, ideas and agenda
- Support MD’s attendance and participation in committee meetings and external meetings/ events through timely reminders and provision of minutes, agenda and support documents as required
- Manage and monitor a variety of information impacting the MD’s responsibilities by routinely coordinating and facilitating solutions with MD, Internal and external contacts fir following commitments through to completion.
- Coordinate research, summarize and interpret information to supports MD’s presentations and recommendations.
- Manage communication between MD, reporting staff, other units and customers (internal and external) for the purpose of relaying instructions, information and gathering feedback required by MD.
- Manage the office budget for the MD by coordinating budgetary affairs and expense reconciliation with the finance unit.
- Manage travel itinerary and organizes requirement of attendance for conferences, retreats, and/or events for the MD
30th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: email@example.com