After the just concluded Nigerian Navy recruitment 2017, most Applicants are agitated and other hoping to be shortlisted for employment.
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names of Successful Candidates 2017 –The Nigerian Navy is putting all measures in place to make sure they achieve success at the end of Nigerian Navy 2017 recruitment exercise.
Nigerian Navy has released the names of shortlisted candidates for zonal screening. However, Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment is closed for applicants who are yet to apply for a exercise meanwhile please Note that all application closes for now.
Nigerian Navy official website. You can view the full list. So if you have applied for the exercise you need to check this site from time to time.
Nigerian Navy is still undergoing selection process this simply means that you still have the chance to see your name via their portal. www.joinnigeriannavy.com Please kindly not hesitate to stop keeping checking, in order to avoid being selected without you knowing in the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2017.
- Candidates who fail to report on the first day of the indicated dates will not be attended to. In addition, all candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of the interview.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the exercise premises.
- Candidates must come along with the following documents which were completed during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form for Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2017 is required.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
- Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise: First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Candidates are to also come along with the under listed items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Driving license for candidates in Category H.
Thank you for reading Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2017 is finally out, if you want us to keep you updated for free You can also subscribe to our newsletter to always be the first to receive this updates at your finger tip.