Admission Screening Form UNN 2017/2018| University of Nigeria Post UTME Application Guide – The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available on-line for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNN Post UTME/Admission Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2017 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
UNN Application Guide | How to Apply for UNN Admission Screening Exercise.
The portal for registration is yet to be updated online.
To register, follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in to the University Portal- unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2016/17 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Return to the portal (Here) and enter your JAMB Registration number again or click.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O-Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIESof all necessary credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNN Admission Screening/Post UTME Form is not yet out available online. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
If you have any question to ask or you need more information about UNN Amission,Cut off mark and post UTME,kindly drop your email and phone number on the box below..