Recruitment for Group Research and Development Leader – China ;As a fast growing and successful international engineering and manufacturing business, my client is today well known for supplying a range of technical decorative and functional polymer products to its global blue-chip client base. The company is British owned with manufacturing locations in Scotland in the UK and Suzhou in China.
They are looking for an experienced Group Research and Development Leader reporting into a business Director and managing a team of research and development professionals based out of Suzhou in China.
The company specializes in decorative plastic materials and electronic assemblies supplied into the automotive interior trim market place, medical device and other industries.
This role will be a key staff member who will take overall leadership for the Group Technology Development Team.
Reporting to a Group Director and working under the guidance of the Group Technology Council, the incumbent will identify future areas of technology investigation, prepare project proposals for group approval, coordinate all designated innovation projects from concept evaluation through to industrialization and sign-off phase, and together with the marketing group assist in the promotion of the developed technology.
At your disposal will be a dedicated development resource team as well as through a matrix structure allocated expert resources from the process best practice team to support specific projects.
Background and qualifications:
- You are likely to have a post-graduate engineering or chemistry / science based qualification and have worked for at least 10 years within a related polymer processing, conductive coating, printed electronics or HMI engineering field.
- You will have working experience in one or more of the following industry disciplines.
- Automotive styling and design or electronic systems integration (HMI).
- Polymer material science with experience in engineering polymer performance improvement and/or processing,
- Electronic consumer product design or integration.
- You will have had some experience of successfully leading a multi-disciplined team.
- Though the research group is based in our China operation in Suzhou, some development activities are conducted in our UK operation, and a number of research partners include institutes in Germany and the UK so fluency in English is required.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting opportunity within a high growth dynamic business.
For more update,kindly drop your email and phone number Here..