Scholarship of Shaanxi Province in China 2017 – Shaanxi Normal University is delighted to offer San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province to pursue undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. program. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to Non-Chinese students.
Founded in 1944, Shaanxi Normal University is a comprehensive university of teachers headed directly by the Ministry of Education and under the key construction of the state’s “211” project. Currently, it has 21 schools and departments, 2 basic education services, 65 undergraduate degrees, 159 master’s degrees, 69 doctoral specialties and 18 post-doctoral mobile research stations. The university has competitive advantages in the fields of Chinese language and literature, history and cultural studies, business administration, international trade, education and psychology, bioengineering.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD programme.
San Qin International student scholarship of Shaanxi Province in China 2017
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Categories and Criteria
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
- Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and hold a valid passport issued by a foreign country.
- Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in Shaanxi Normal University.
- Applicants must have a favourable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
- Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
- Students who have already been granted any scholarships like the Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply for this scholarship.
- Other basic requirements for the applicants
|Applicants||Latest Diploma Acquired||Age|
|Undergraduate||Applicants should least have diploma according to Chinese high school.||Below 20|
|Master Student||Applicants should have at least a bachelors degree||Below 30|
|PhD Student||Applicants should have at least a Masters degree.||Below 35|
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in Shaanxi Normal University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application Materials
- Application form of the San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
- Copies of passport and current visa
- Latest diploma or academic certificate acquired (like graduation certificate)
- Academic Transcripts in the current university
- Original Recommendation Letters were written by two professors or associate professors (Only required for the master degree applicants and PhD applicants)
Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted before September 25 each year.
by Scholarship Positions on August 14, 2017 in China Scholarships, Featured Scholarships, International PhD, International Scholarships for Students, Masters Scholarships, PhD Scholarships, Undergraduate Scholarships 2017, China, Featured, International, Master, PhD, Scholarship, Shaanxi Normal University, Undergraduate