Scholarships in Nigeria For undergraduate and postgraduate… There are one and million ways to get a scholarship ranging from winning lottery, applying for and writing scholarships exams, answering difficult questions online, saving the nation (like that you fit jamb jack pot).
Nowadays, institutions have increased to make a difference in our country’s education sector; Not dependent on government and relatives to train “the leaders of tomorrow” but have improved and improved the burdens of caregivers and in the hearts of the willing but non-existent parents. Today, trade fairs offer a scholarship from your first year of study to your final year, giving you free educational education with a qualitative and costly mechanism to break down the times of illiteracy.
The scholarship providers are not limited, they are not that hard, they even apply for candidates and you say you have not been informed? It’s an illness, believe me. Here are the best scholarship providers in Nigeria;
Top Scholarship Providers in Nigeria
- MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2OO LEVEL STUDENT: Pioneered by MTN (your very network provider) Foundation is a Scholarship Scheme providing not only network but also scholarships for full time students in their 2oo level of academic studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria.
- AGBAMI MEDICAL AND ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP FOR 100/200 LEVEL STUDENTS:This is a scholarship programme by Agbami scholarship, funded by Star Deep and its Agbami partners, is a major component of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in the strategic development of Health and Education in Nigeria and the Niger Delta in particular.
- CHEVRON/NNPC SCHOLARSHIP: Chevron in collaboration with Nigerian National Petroleum Company as partner is offering scholarships to suitably qualified applicants.
- OLUSEGUN AGAGU FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP:This organization established for the sole purpose of offering scholarships to willing candidates who are ready to pass through the university and equally allow the university to pass through them.
- SNEPCO POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2017: Shell Nigeria Exploration And Production Company offers scholarship to prospective postgraduate candidates of different universities in the country.
- UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE 2018/2019: The university of Cambridge international trust is offering scholarships for foreign students from all countries in the world. Race shouldn’t be an issue, you are so free to apply and try your utmost best. It be your chance to finally score in the net.
- TOTAL E&P SCHEME:In its bid to promote educational development in Nigeria, Total (E&P) Nigeria Limited awards scholarships to exceptional Nigerian students in secondary and Tertiary institutions as well as those in postgraduate studies. TOTAL (E&P) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its National Merit Scholarship Awards for undergraduate students currently in their 1st and 2nd year of studies in recognized Nigeria Universities. This is a significant major contribution towards improving the quality of human capital that Nigeria needs for development. It is an empowerment opportunity Nigerian students can benefit from, especially in the host communities where TOTAL (E&P) operate.
- EXXON MOBIL:Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of its joint venture (JV) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), awards 500 undergraduate scholarships annually to students in Nigerian universities. The scholarship awards are for one academic year initially, and are renewable to cover the duration of approved study, based on the recipients’ academic performance and related reports from the institutions.
- NLNG SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 100 LEVEL STUDENTS: The Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme, launched in October 2012, is an overseas programme aimed at supporting the emergence of indigenous experts, professionals or entrepreneurs especially; but not exclusively, within the oil and gas industry.
- PTDF UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)is a parastatal of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources established by Decree 25 of 1973 with a mandate to train Nigerians towards active participation in the Oil and Gas Industry. PTDF has over the years awarded many undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships in Oil and Gas courses.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.