Nigerian Police Recruitment form 2017/2018 Application: As said by Mohammadu Buhari the 2017/2018 Nigerian Police Recruitment form that will employ 10,000 police officers into the Nigerian police force (NPF) to help fight corruption and make Nigeria a better place for me and you have started, theNigerian Police recruitment started on the first of April 2017 as said by the body in charge in the processing of Nigerian police recruitment form.
If you want to be re-elected as one of the police officers in the Police Detention Center in Nigeria, then rest and read the instructions from the organization I will provide you here.
How to get involved and succeed in Nigeria’s exercise. Reading this book will help you to know everything that is important, what to do and what to do in order to succeed as you know that many will put it on Work because it’s all the guidance of the strong.
Available positions to note in the 2017/2018 Nigerian Police recruitment exercise
Nigerian Police recruitment exercise applicants should pay careful attention to the available position and know their requirements which I will also be telling you here just for your success.
The available positions in the Nigerian Police recruitment form 2017:
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Educational Requirements of various categories into the Nigerian police force 2017
The position of a Cadet Inspector of police requires that you possess OND or NCE certificate
Those aspiring for Police constable in the 2017 Nigerian police recruitment exercise must have a 5 credit pass in their waec result which is not more than 2 sittings.
Finally the office of Cadet Asp requires applicants to possess a B.SC, B.TECH or HND certificate.
2017 Nigerian Police recruitment Form Requirements
Before you apply for any position in the 2017 Nigerian police recruitment form exercise, you must meet the following requirements.
- The application into the Nigerian police force is open to young Nigerian from 18 years and above. So if you are below 18 years, you need not to apply as your application will not be considered.
- You must have a minimum of first school leaving certificate which is accepted while applying for a position of police constable and ssce for some other positions.
- You must have at least five credit pass in your O’ Level result certificate including English and mathematics if you want your application considered.
- At the end you need driver’s liences or other valid means of identification as a Nigeria either voter’s card or national identity card is accepted.
If you have meet up with all the above requirements, it time to go on and apply for the 2017 Nigerian police recruitment form online.
Please note that the application is free online, you don’t need to pay anybody to get it done for you. If you have laptop, login to the website and apply if not go to a cyber nearest to you and apply for the Nigerian police recruitment form 2017.
To apply, visit the Nigerian Police recruitment form 2017 application portal here